Introduction and Description of Position
You'll join our team of software experts, working with companies from different parts of the world on challenging and dynamic projects. We like to think our working environment is innovative and creative; no two days are ever the same!
As developers ourselves, we understand the need to continuously invest in the latest technologies whenever we can and are always open to new ideas and suggestions for improvements.
Due to the type of software we develop (eCommerce, Insurance and Identity Management), and the responsibilities we have towards our customers, we do expect self-motivated, hard workers who are able to think independently and who are passionate about programming.
We promote continuous self-development by providing you with educational opportunities, attending and optionally speaking at conferences (speaking is optional, if that’s something you enjoy :) ). We will also sponsor your professional certifications and reward your achievements.
Our package includes a competitive salary with benefits: free car parking, safe parking for bicycles, bonus schemes, flexible holiday arrangements, as much coffee and tea as you can drink - there's also a great restaurant around the corner for lunch! We also like to socialise with other friendly peers in our business centre from time to time.
We do not expect you to know everything; we're happy to work with someone who's passionate and eager to learn and use their knowledge.
Your role in the team
- Working on a dynamic and fast growing SaaS product, using cutting edge technologies hosted at Amazon Web Services, in a friendly and open-minded environment
Your responsibilities will consist of
- Helping us to grow, maintain and optimise our software platforms
- Following TDD principles when developing, creating quality, testable code
- Joining in with troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Following and contributing to our predefined development and design principles
- Working and communicating effectively with peers and project managers
- Our Zagreb development office is located at Zavrtnica Business Centre
- Experience with libraries such as jQuery
- An understanding of Agile Development
- An understanding of version control processes
- Working with ES6/7
- JS frameworks or similar (Backbone, React, Ember, Angular)
- Node.js experience
- Package management / versioning (npm, jspm)
- Managing complex projects with GIT
- Experience with coding other languages, such as PHP
If you would like to apply for the position please complete the form below and we'll be in touch soon.