Testing a new Driver
- To test your new driver, create a new connection from within the AuthStack GUI.
- Select your driver under Manual Connection.
- Enter valid JSON configuration data and click Validate Config Against Schema.
- Enter a username and password, then click Test Connection.
- If the attributes are returned, your new driver is working successfully!
- Finally, proceed to Step 2 and create the new connection.
- This connection requires mappings to be setup, then it can be assigned to a Service Provider.