We provide professional and affordable Fully Managed IT Services. By augmenting your existing team, we help your organisation gain competitive advantage using the best value products and services. We bring a comprehensive set of experiences and knowledge, avoiding the need to invest on internal training.
We provide support for a variety of services, including infrastructure, virtualised hosts, networking and operating systems.
Linux server support covers installation, configuration, troubleshooting services, emergency help, remote assistance, and maintenance for new and existing server infrastructures.
With many years experience providing fully managed IT services, we are confident your business can benefit from the performance, security and best practices we can offer.
For file sharing, web services, data storage, DNS, email and more, we provide a robust environment to trust your online services.
Some of the services we support, include:
- Active Directory and Domain management (Samba4)
- Custom VPN configurations (OpenVPN)
- Data Storage (SAN, NAS)
- DNS Servers (Bind9)
- Email Servers (IMAP, Exchange, POP3)
- Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, SuSE, CentOS
- Web Servers (Various: Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd, Mongrel2, Tomcat)
Typical applications we support, but not limited to:
- Atlassian Products (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Crowd)
- Applications requiring PHP, Python, Java, Perl
- Large Wordpress installations
- Magento, Shopify, X-cart, Cubecart, CS Cart, and custom e-commerce solutions
- Selenium / Selenium GRID
Additional services include:
- Proactive 24x7 Linux (and backup) monitoring
- Instant alerts and notifications when issues arise
- Access to Application Experts to help integrate new Linux servers into your existing infrastructure
To summarise our services:
- Linux Server Support
- Linux Server Consultancy
- Linux Server Outsourcing
- Linux Server Cloud Hosting
- Linux Server Management
- Linux Server Remote Support
- Linux Server Remote Management
We are happy to consult with you to ensure the best possible upgrade path for your existing systems, provide support, or one off installation support and guidance.
Contact us to discuss your server requirements, with no obligation.