Why is it that some businesses invest more and more on IT solutions, but it seems the investment becomes less and less effective?
The solution is simple. There exists a divide between the amount of effective business analysis and discovery undertaken, versus the investment spent.
Through our wealth of experience we have identified this trend, and so we operate differently. Before we propose any products, services or changes to you, we first undertake a business and IT GAP analysis, and by following this strict process we have executed many successful projects costing a fraction of our competitors proposition.
The outcomes have far exceeded what our customers thought possible with their existing resources.
We achieve this by applying our simple Business and IT GAP methodology:
- Together, we identify the current process state
- We decide and identify the future state - how should it be?
- We then identify if a gap actually exists
- If so, we describe the gaps in detail and formulate a specification for resolution
- Work then begins on the gap resolutions
- After work has been completed the sign off and review process starts
- After a period of time, we check to see if the gaps have re-occurred
By following this simple GAP methodology we can ensure the solution presented is exactly what is required, waste is kept to a minimum, and the success continues after the work has been completed.
This involves dealing with training, change management and perhaps adjustments to working practices specific to the identified GAPs. We provide remote and on-site training, eLearning materials and other resources to help with these processes and adjustments.
If you feel you are not maximising on your existing IT investment, please contact us to discuss further.