If your business depends on data moving between applications, either internally or externally, we have products and services to ensure this process is fast, efficient and secure.
If you rely on a manual process of moving data, we can offer you a range of robust automated services to reduce errors and improve efficiency.
Common data import and export tasks which we can assist with:
- Synchronising customer data between one or more application, typically one application is in-house and the other hosted in the cloud (SaaS)
- Exporting accounting data from one or more transaction systems to an accounting system, such as Sage, Quickbooks, or a custom accounting package
- Importing newsletter subscribers from one data source to another, allowing newsletters to be sent to valid recipients
- Piping of logs from many servers to one, for archiving and processing to create reports
- Lead generation data being created in various formats and made available to sales and marketing departments, either via apps, email, CSV or other
- Connecting to an external API, downloading, transforming and importing data automatically
- Automatically submitting purchase orders from a transaction system to suppliers and sending copies to an accounting program for archiving
Controlling data import and exporting using Middleware and an ESB
What is middleware and ESB?
Commonly referred to as software 'glue', middleware is simply a set of software components which connect various networked applications. It is essentially the plumbing.
An ESB is a software architecture designed to achieve secure business-to-business 'B2B' transactions by providing more controlled user access and highly granular data permission layer on top or in parallel to a middleware solution.
We have a long and successful history developing and supporting Import and Export systems written in a variety of languages. We offer expertise in creating and extending existing systems to improve workflow and efficiency.
Whether you are looking for a turnkey data import/export solution, or need us to analyse and make recommendations regarding an existing solution, contact us today.