We provide Puppet consulting, support, installation, configuration, troubleshooting services, emergency help, remote assistance, and maintenance for newly installed and existing Puppet Masters and Puppet setups.
Puppet - Support and Consultancy Synopsis
Installation and Deployment
We take your initial requirement and create a fully functional and supported Puppet platform
Helping you to diagnose issues with existing configurations
Deploy new configuration
Creating and deploying new Puppet configurations
Training and Support
Puppet training services are available
Benefits to your business
- Puppet provides a centralised platform for configuring and deploying critical services
- Make changes to configurations from the Puppet master and watch changes propagate automatically
- Avoid working on each individual server
- Less mistakes and downtime
- Easily set up UAT and Production environments to test changes
- Quickly deploy new software dependencies or roll out upgrades
Your Technology Partner
When working with us we consider ourselves your technology partner and not just another Managed Service vendor. We make this statement as we understand not just the networking and operating system, but also the software and messaging platforms running on the OS. We diagnose problems at the lowest level and look for innovative solutions to resolve those problems to ensure your business operates smoothly and efficiently.
As a mix of software developers, network and database engineers and Red Hat certified system administrators, we work together as a team to ensure your services remain online, no matter the issues presented to us. When you engage with us, we provide not just an individual engineer, but a collective pool of knowledge from a team who have gained invaluable experience looking after mission-critical infrastructure.
Our Puppet consulting and support services are available on an ad-hoc basis or via a retainer. Support services are covered via our Managed Services offerings, as detailed below.
Reactive Managed Services
- Suitable for start-ups and/or low-cost, low risk systems
- Small monthly retainer which includes 24/7 monitoring
- Pay-as-you-go support model, priced by the hour, charged in 15 minute blocks
Proactive Managed Services
- A fully managed network and hosting environment which includes 24/7 monitoring and access to network, database, operating system and software engineers
- Proactive upgrades of security patches, kernels and base OS
- Optional 24/7 coverage and SLAs
No Hidden Fees
- Both options offer transparent pricing with contractually agreed hourly rates
- Fixed cost and longer term 3 and 5 year contract options available
- Dedicated project manager and technical lead
We are happy to consult with you to ensure the best possible upgrade path for your existing systems, provide support, or one off installation support and guidance.
Contact us to discuss your Puppet requirements, with no obligation.