ZeroMQ - Consultancy, Support and Development Synopsis
We provide ZeroMQ consulting, support, development, configuration, troubleshooting services, emergency help, remote assistance, and maintenance for newly installed and existing ZeroMQ infrastructures.
Established for over 10 years, we are a company you can trust to deliver quality and results when it matters
We can assist from the design phase, through to implementation and deployment
Used as a concurrency framework, ZeroMQ can help you scale to meet demand cost effectively
Outsourced or Augmented Support
Outsource the development to our team of experts, or use our knowledge to augment your existing team
Training and Support
ZeroMQ training services are available
Benefits to your business
- Open source concurrency framework which can help your software scale effectively
- Open and diverse community
- Proven in the Enterprise
- Our own systems are all connected using ZeroMQ and process in excess of £150 million in transactions per annum
Your Technology Partner
When working with us we consider ourselves your technology partner and not just another Managed Service vendor. We make this statement as we understand not just the networking and operating system, but also the software and messaging platforms running on the OS. We diagnose problems at the lowest level and look for innovative solutions to resolve those problems to ensure your business operates smoothly and efficiently.
As a mix of software developers, network and database engineers and Red Hat certified system administrators, we work together as a team to ensure your services remain online, no matter the issues presented to us. When you engage with us, we provide not just an individual engineer, but a collective pool of knowledge from a team who have gained invaluable experience looking after mission-critical infrastructure.
Our ZeroMQ consulting and support services are available on an ad-hoc basis or via a retainer. Support services are covered via our Managed Services offerings, as detailed below.
Reactive Managed Services
- Suitable for start-ups and/or low-cost, low risk systems
- Small monthly retainer which includes 24/7 monitoring
- Pay-as-you-go support model, priced by the hour, charged in 15 minute blocks
Proactive Managed Services
- A fully managed network and hosting environment which includes 24/7 monitoring and access to network, database, operating system and software engineers
- Proactive upgrades of security patches, kernels and base OS
- Optional 24/7 coverage and SLAs
No Hidden Fees
- Both options offer transparent pricing with contractually agreed hourly rates
- Fixed cost and longer term 3 and 5 year contract options available
- Dedicated project manager and technical lead
We are happy to consult with you to ensure the best possible upgrade path for your existing systems, provide support, or one off installation support and guidance.
Contact us to discuss your ZeroMQ requirements, with no obligation.