Single Sign On & Federated Identity Management
Whether you are running an existing SSO or IdP set up, looking to explore the potential benefits it can provide your existing application, or simply require help upgrading an existing version, we are here to help. As experts in application development for over a decade, we have the skills, experience and professionalism to assist in the most complex and demanding projects.
We offer SSO and IdP development, implementation and support services, including integration with ADFS (Active Direction Federation Services).
Single Sign On & Federated Identity Management services we offer:
- Requirement discovery and specification building
- Turnkey Federated Identity Management with either Shibboleth or SimpleSAMLphp, or both
- Assistance with existing federated services
- Implementing Two-Factor authentication within the Service Provider
- High availability, disaster recovery planning and testing Cloud or physical set ups
- Documentation and training for existing internal IT departments
- Custom software development to extend or integrate services
- Bespoke additional services, such as ECP (Extended Client or Proxy) support
Shibboleth Federated Identity Management in detail
Shibboleth is among the world's most widely deployed federated identity solutions, connecting users to applications both within and between organizations. Every software component of the Shibboleth system is free and open source.
Shibboleth IdP Key Features
- Out-of-the-box support for LDAP, Kerberos, web server and Servlet Container based authentication systems.
- Out-of-the-box support for reading user data from LDAP directories and relational databases (no special schemas required) and performing simple or complex transformations on the acquired data.
- Support for releasing only selected data and making sure it gets there securely.
- Excellent scaling - a single instance can handle millions of authentication requests per day and can communicate with thousands of service providers.
- Works with all other known SAML implementations.
- Documented APIs to allow the software to be extended to support custom services.
Shobbleth SP Key Features
- Support for Apache and IIS web servers and FastCGI authorizers on a wide range of platforms, including Windows, Linux, OS X, and Solaris.
- Excellent scalability in both user load and management of Identity Providers.
- Support for virtualization of web servers and applications.
- Works with all compliant SAML implementations.
- A variety of authorization and policy-oriented features.
Contact us to discuss your SSO & Federated Identity Management requirements, with no obligation
"Buckhill was able to bring a solution in a complex interoperability problem (ADFS/SAML with SOAP between Linux/Windows platform). I was often impressed by the level of their expertise and deep knowledge. When problems arose they were able to find creative solutions with an emphasis on reliability and security. I can say that during the whole project Buckhill was never the bottleneck, our success with this project is definitely due to Buckhill's talented team."
Head of IT Services
Compassion Suisse, Switzerland
"We were working with one of our vendors to configure SSO via ADFS to access their web application. We needed additional expertise and guidance to move the project forward so we contacted Buckhill Ltd. In a matter of days they had their developers working on it. They quickly determined the configuration issues we were having and provided explanation on how to get them resolved. We were very impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and diligence in assisting us on this project."
David O'Boyle CCNA, MCSE
The Richards Group, Dallas, Texas, USA
"Buckhill provided us with consultancy to implement SimpleSamlPHP and configure it for use with a major client's SSO. They were incredibly helpful, easy to work with and delivered in very short timescales within our agreed budget. I am extremely happy with the service they provided."
Groovy Gecko, London, UK
"I contacted Buckhill as I needed expert advice regarding a complex SAML integration requirement. The project involved integration with the US Health Care API (Obamacare eligibility). The developers assigned to the project were highly capable and professional, with real passion and determination to see the project through to completion even when issues presented themselves. Looking forward to working with you guys in the future, you're awesome! All the best, Carlos."
Carlos Ja Design, Florida, USA
"Buckhill Ltd is very knowledgeable and works quickly. We got bogged down and stuck trying to implement SAML on our own but Buckhill Ltd stepped in and immediately executed a working setup and made insightful recommendations for enhanced security."
Chief Technology Officer
Sharpr, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Next StepRelated Testimonials