We provide Linux server support in London and the surrounding areas, which includes installation of Linux servers, configuration, troubleshooting services, emergency help, remote assistance, and maintenance for new and existing Linux server infrastructures.
With many years experience in a variety of Linux flavours, we are confident your business can benefit from the performance, security and best practices we can offer.
For file sharing, web services, data storage, DNS, email and more, we provide a robust environment to trust your online services.
Some of the Linux services we support, include:
- Active Directory and Domain management (Samba4)
- Custom VPN configurations (OpenVPN)
- Data Storage (SAN, NAS)
- DNS Servers (Bind9)
- Email Servers (IMAP, Exchange, POP3)
- Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, SuSE, CentOS
- Web Servers (Various: Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd, Mongrel2, Tomcat)
Typical Linux applications we support, but not limited to:-
- Atlassian Products (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Crowd)
- Applications requiring PHP, Python, Java, Perl
- Large Wordpress installations
- Magento, Shopify, X-cart, Cubecart, CS Cart, and custom eCommerce solutions
- Selenium / Selenium GRID
Additional Linux support services include:-
- Proactive 24x7 Linux (and backup) monitoring
- Instant alerts and notifications when issues arise
- Access to Application Experts to help integrate new Linux servers into your existing infrastructure
To summarise our Linux support services:
- Linux Server Support in London
- Linux Server Consultancy in London
- Linux Server Outsourcing in London
- Linux Server Cloud Hosting in London
- Linux Server Management in London
- Linux Server Remote Support in London
- Linux Server Remote Management in London
We are happy to consult with you to ensure the best possible upgrade path for your existing systems, provide support, or one off installation support and guidance.
Contact us to discuss your server requirements, with no obligation.
London is a leading global city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence.
London has five major business districts: the City, Westminster, Canary Wharf, Camden & Islington and Lambeth & Southwark.
London's largest industry remains finance, and its financial exports make it a large contributor to the UK's balance of payments. The city is home to exchanges, banks, brokers, asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, private equity firms, insurance companies and reinsurance markets.