We provide Linux server support in Bristol and the surrounding areas, which includes installation of Linux servers, configuration, troubleshooting services, emergency help, remote assistance, and maintenance for new and existing Linux server infrastructures.
With many years experience in a variety of Linux flavours, we are confident your business can benefit from the performance, security and best practices we can offer.
For file sharing, web services, data storage, DNS, email and more, we provide a robust environment to trust your online services.
Some of the Linux services we support, include:
- Active Directory and Domain management (Samba4)
- Custom VPN configurations (OpenVPN)
- Data Storage (SAN, NAS)
- DNS Servers (Bind9)
- Email Servers (IMAP, Exchange, POP3)
- Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, SuSE, CentOS
- Web Servers (Various: Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd, Mongrel2, Tomcat)
Typical Linux applications we support, but not limited to:-
- Atlassian Products (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Crowd)
- Applications requiring PHP, Python, Java, Perl
- Large Wordpress installations
- Magento, Shopify, X-cart, Cubecart, CS Cart, and custom eCommerce solutions
- Selenium / Selenium GRID
Additional Linux support services include:-
- Proactive 24x7 Linux (and backup) monitoring
- Instant alerts and notifications when issues arise
- Access to Application Experts to help integrate new Linux servers into your existing infrastructure
To summarise our Linux support services:
- Linux Server Support in Bristol
- Linux Server Consultancy in Bristol
- Linux Server Outsourcing in Bristol
- Linux Server Cloud Hosting in Bristol
- Linux Server Management in Bristol
- Linux Server Remote Support in Bristol
- Linux Server Remote Management in Bristol
We are happy to consult with you to ensure the best possible upgrade path for your existing systems, provide support, or one off installation support and guidance.
Contact us to discuss your server requirements, with no obligation.
Bristol, West of England
Bristol is the largest centre of culture, employment and education in the region. Its prosperity has been linked with the sea since its earliest days
As of 2012, the financial services sector employs more than 59,000 in the city, and the high tech sector is important, with 50 micro-electronics and silicon design companies, which employ around 5,000 people, including the Hewlett-Packard national research laboratories, which opened in 1983. Bristol is the UK's seventh most popular destination for foreign tourists, and the city receives nine million visitors each year.
We have serviced clients in Bristol for many years, and have provided Linux server support to a number of different businesses.