We provide Linux server support in Reading and the surrounding areas, which includes installation of Linux servers, configuration, troubleshooting services, emergency help, remote assistance, and maintenance for new and existing Linux server infrastructures.
With many years experience in a variety of Linux flavours, we are confident your business can benefit from the performance, security and best practices we can offer.
For file sharing, web services, data storage, DNS, email and more, we provide a robust environment to trust your online services.
Some of the Linux services we support, include:
- Active Directory and Domain management (Samba4)
- Custom VPN configurations (OpenVPN)
- Data Storage (SAN, NAS)
- DNS Servers (Bind9)
- Email Servers (IMAP, Exchange, POP3)
- Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, SuSE, CentOS
- Web Servers (Various: Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd, Mongrel2, Tomcat)
Typical Linux applications we support, but not limited to:-
- Atlassian Products (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Crowd)
- Applications requiring PHP, Python, Java, Perl
- Large Wordpress installations
- Magento, Shopify, X-cart, Cubecart, CS Cart, and custom eCommerce solutions
- Selenium / Selenium GRID
Additional Linux support services include:-
- Proactive 24x7 Linux (and backup) monitoring
- Instant alerts and notifications when issues arise
- Access to Application Experts to help integrate new Linux servers into your existing infrastructure
To summarise our Linux support services:
- Linux Server Support in Reading
- Linux Server Consultancy in Reading
- Linux Server Outsourcing in Reading
- Linux Server Cloud Hosting in Reading
- Linux Server Management in Reading
- Linux Server Remote Support in Reading
- Linux Server Remote Management in Reading
We are happy to consult with you to ensure the best possible upgrade path for your existing systems, provide support, or one off installation support and guidance.
Contact us to discuss your server requirements, with no obligation.REQUEST A CALLBACK
Today Reading is a commercial centre, with involvement in information technology and insurance, and, despite its proximity to London, has a net inward commuter flow.
Major companies such as BG Group, ING Direct, Microsoft, Oracle, and Hibu have their headquarters in Reading. Reading has a significant historical involvement in the information technology industry, largely as a result of the early presence in the town of sites of International Computers Limited.
We have been providing mission critical Linux server support to companies in Reading for over 10 years.